AlreadyDead3152AlreadyDead3152

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

runescape 4 runescape 4

And to think....

I thought I was gonna see some hot, fruit action. Well played, sir. Well played indeed.

thehoopz responds:

Sorry sir

4guys1series #9 4guys1series #9

:/ Wat?

Alright, so when I saw the first opening segment I thought it would be a promising decent flash...that wasn't even considered a flash in my book. You had 4 options to click on, and they all were terrible. The only thing it seems you even worked on in this was the South Park collab and the opening sequence. Terrible.

MADNESS Trapped MADNESS Trapped

Strange..

It had a great concept to it, but the action scenes were very weak. It was very stop-go vice versa in that sense, and it absolutely killed it for me. Great choice in music, though. Very Madness-like. But yeah, like I said, great concept, but the action scenes could've been way better. Keep at it.

ZAchaPi responds:

Yeah, I will work on it. I promise.

Multitask Multitask

Awesome.

I absolutely love this. It's one of those games that forces you to keep your mind sharp at all times. Reminds me of 4 of the games from Grid 16, but watered down so they're easier to play all at once. Awesome game concept, and overall addicting and fun. Wish I could find others like it.

Stupid Slots Stupid Slots

Not a game.

This would probably suffice as a half assed loading screen game. It's slots except not fun in any way, shape, or form. I would get into more depth into how this thing sucks if it itself had more depth, but sadly, I'm limited.

Drag To Victory Drag To Victory

Old news.

Not a new concept. Glitched a few times on a few of the levels. Overall not entertaining.

Trip 1 Trip 1

Trippy Picture.

Excellent use of colouring to make it look trippy, but stand out from all the other trippy/colourful pictures out there. And I'll bump up the rating to 9 cause of the Psychonauts reference. Best. Game. Ever. :D

Happy Thaksgeving Happy Thaksgeving

It's Perfect!

It's so simplistic and yet draws out in almost amazing detail what happened with our forefathers and the native americans many years ago! And the elegant way you used both what looks to be water color and marker, it's just fantastic! Would you be willing to accept a "Greatest Man On Earth" medal for such a beauty?

P.S. If I were your teacher, you wouldn't be getting a timeout.

Can't Hide... (JTHM) Can't Hide... (JTHM)

Wonderful

Johnny The Homicidal Maniac was one of Johnen Vasquezes many masterpieces. It'd be more appropriate if it were darker looking, perhaps some blood on the knives.
8/10 for the art, 10/10 for taste.

OzynO responds:

:) Thanks for your voice. and I agree with you. But I just kept it as closed as possible to the poster i wanted to buy. :)